DITA Users firstname.lastname@example.org
The dita-users group is dedicated to supporting users of the Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA); it addresses the needs of DITA users at all levels of experience, from beginners to experts.
DITA is a modular, topic-oriented XML architecture that is designed for creating and managing documents, with content reuse built directly into the authoring process. In addition, DITA has the unique feature of specialization.
DITA is developed and maintained by the OASIS DITA Technical Committee (DITA TC).
The dita-users group was founded on 21 May 2004 and originally hosted as a Yahoo! Group. This initial instance of dita-users on groups.io is sponsored by Eberlein Consulting LLC.
The moderators of the dita-users group are:
- Kristen James Eberlein, Eberlein Consulting LLC and Chair of the DITA TC (ET, GMT-5)
- Tom Magliery, former member of the DITA TC (PT, GMT-8)
- Roger Fienhold Sheen, lead of the DITA-OT documentation effort (CEST, GMT+1)
- 2,381 Members
- 12,043 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #DITA-OT DITA Open Toolkit 55 topics
- #Oxygen oXygen XML Editor 44 topics
- #PDF Portable Document Format 34 topics
- #specialization DITA specialization 10 topics
- #XSLT eXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformations 9 topics
- #conref @conref, @conkeyref, etc 9 topics
- #HTML HTML as an output format 8 topics
- #conditional-processing Conditional processing/filtering 7 topics
- #keys DITA @keys and @keyref 7 topics
- #HTML5 HTML5 as an output format 7 topics