DITA Users email@example.com
The dita-users group is dedicated to supporting users of the Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA); it addresses the needs of DITA users at all levels of experience, from beginners to experts.
DITA is a modular, topic-oriented XML architecture that is designed for creating and managing documents, with content reuse built directly into the authoring process. In addition, DITA has the unique feature of specialization.
DITA is developed and maintained by the OASIS DITA Technical Committee (DITA TC).
The dita-users group was founded on 21 May 2004 and originally hosted as a Yahoo! Group. This initial instance of dita-users on groups.io is sponsored by Eberlein Consulting LLC.
The moderators of the dita-users group are:
- Kristen James Eberlein, Eberlein Consulting LLC and Chair of the DITA TC (ET, GMT-5)
- Tom Magliery, former member of the DITA TC (PT, GMT-8)
- Roger Fienhold Sheen, lead of the DITA-OT documentation effort (CEST, GMT+1)
- 2,316 Members
- 12,415 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #DITA-OT DITA Open Toolkit 100 Topics
- #Oxygen oXygen XML Editor 93 Topics
- #PDF Portable Document Format 45 Topics
- #XSLT eXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformations 18 Topics
- #conref @conref, @conkeyref, etc 14 Topics
- #specialization DITA specialization 13 Topics
- #conditional-processing Conditional processing/filtering 11 Topics
- #CSS Cascading Style Sheets 11 Topics
- #HTML5 HTML5 as an output format 11 Topics
- #content-delivery Methods of delivering DITA-based content 10 Topics